Happy New Year!

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in


I'm a little bit ahead of you here in Australia, where we get New Year's Day first. And since it's a summer holiday, there's a fair bit of fireworks shot off because the weather's all nice and stuff.

But with the magic of post scheduling, I've tried to set it up so that this post hits at midnight Eastern Time in the US, when many of you are celebrating New Year's. One of three things is likely to happen.

1. I got the timing right, and it is in fact New Year's back on the East Coast. Yay for me!

2. I confused my AM with my PM and this post gets made when it's January 1 in Australia, but still December 31 in the US. I look a bit eager, but hey, at least it's 2011 at my house.

3. I completely stuffed things up and ended up either a day early or a day late. Either way, I end up looking like a complete moron who shouldn't be allowed access to a computer.

Regardless of which option happens, please accept my best wishes for the new year. I hope 2011 brings nothing but happiness for you and your loved ones. Thanks for your support in 2010 and I look forward to a great second year for RGB Cards.

- Jonathan

Comments (4)

    You got it right! Heppy Noo Yeer!

    You are correct sir. It is 50 degrees in New York State at midnight 2011.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Happy New Year Jonathan! Have a great 2011!