This Week in Tumblr

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in ,

I'm on vacation this week - so the blog posts won't be very frequent. Not to worry, though - I opened a bunch of packs before I left and created a ton of tumblr posts ready to launch throughout the week. The snark meter is set to high - enjoy my amusing comments about cards in the 2011 Update Series.

Each week I'm going to create a "review post" about the tumblr highlights. Feel free to check them out and leave your own witty comments, or just a thumbs-up. And if you have your own tumblr, or know of some good baseball tumblrs I should follow, let me know in the comments section of this post.

This week in tumblr...

...we take a look at cool baseball names...

...explore baserunning fundamentals...

...learn about proper design techniques...

...make fun of a father of six...

...and of course, engage in toilet humor

There's more as well, so be sure to check out the tumblr every day. Posts go up around 7:00 p.m. Eastern time, give or take an hour.

P.S. This is where I'm staying. Not to rub it in or anything...

Comments (0)