This card was made for me

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in


I know that a lot of people hate (or a least severely dislike) the 1986 Topps design. But personally, I love it. I have the '86 set and some day, given enough time and binder sheets, I will blog about every single card in that set, not unlike the legendary 1988 Topps blog that got me started into baseball card blogging.

So I love 1986 Topps. And King Felix is one of my favorite players. When this card from the Trading Card History set appeared on eBay with 15 minutes to go and zero bids, how could I not buy it?

I've got to go now. The Reds are making a rare appearance on Australian TV. Sure, they're carrying the Dodgers network feed, but at least that means I get to listen to Vin Scully, so it's not all bad.

Comments (0)