Masterpieces Update

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in

Because everything in a card collector's life tends to be though of in terms of percentage until completion, I don't mind telling you that I have 69 of 92 comments written. I'll leave that up to you to figure out the math.

I'm sure there's some of you out there who are thinking - it's been a week, why aren't you finished? A couple of reasons - I'm pretty sure I spend too much time on each comment making sure it's just so. For the English comments (the largest of the bunch at 10-12 lines), we're talking about 20 minutes per comment.

Another reason is that I need to be inspired. Often times, it's the mental image of my principal breathing down my neck wondering where the comments are that provides all the inspiration I need. But sometimes, nothing I can do will snap me back into writer mode. It's the same reason that this blog had one post in the month of October - there just wasn't anything I could do to get me to want to write. Thankfully, I haven't had that much. The image of the principal seems to be doing the trick.

Yes, I am more than two-thirds of the way to completion, so that's good. And yes, I have opened six of my packs of Masterpieces and will open a seventh as soon as I write one more English comment. When all the report cards have been written, and all the packs have been opened, I'll post the hits, short prints and cards I have available for trade. But for now, let me just say that I have found one of the two promised hits. And, hoo hoo hoo, boy is it a good one.

Post your guesses in the comments, please.

Comments (0)