It's over!!!

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in , ,

Well, not completely, but I don't have any more comments to write, just edit the corrections that my principal makes. I can now devote my writing time to this blog.

Expect some e-mails from me regarding trade proposals. I also found out my new address so things are proceeding nicely. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have three remaining packs of Masterpieces to open...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...Boy was that fun! A little something for everyone in that pack, including one of the two hits which, while I'm nonplussed about, I know some people who read this blog will definitely be interested in. Don't worry, though, there's plenty of stuff for me to show off. Tomorrow I'll post the hits, the parallels, the short prints and the duplicates that are available for trade.

But until then, here's two cards from the same pack. In fact, not only were they in the same pack, they were back-to-back:



It's a Double Ryno!

I also opened one of my jumbo packs of Topps Update. With approximately 3,274 Stephen Strasburg cards in the 330-card set, I figured my odds were pretty good of getting my first card of the Baseball Jesus. Let's see...

...

...

...

...

...DENIED! However, I did pull this card:


Luke Hughes, if you didn't know, is from Perth. So I'm sitting here in Western Australia and I pulled the baseball card of a WA boy. He was supposed to play winter ball (even though it's summer) here in Perth but the Twins screwed over the Perth Heat and sent him to Venezuela instead.

His biggest claim to fame so far (besides being from Perth) is that he hit a home run in his first major league at-bat.

Comments (0)