Attention: New Employee Incentive Plan

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in

The Incentive: One box of 2008 Upper Deck Masterpiece


The Task: I have to complete my report card comments for my students. I have to write comments on four subjects for each student. These comments should all be six lines long. It is not my favorite part about being a teacher.

So here's the plan. For every ten comments that I write, I treat myself to a pack of Masterpiece. With 23 students, that's a total of 92 comments I need to write. I hope to have this all done by the end of the week. Then I can spend the last two weeks of school, if not relaxing, at least not worrying about report cards anymore.

So far, I have written seven comments. But that was last Thursday, so those don't count. Maybe I will open two packs after I have written 13 comments tonight (13 + 7 = 20).

Comments (3)

    That sounds like an awesome plan to me! I hope you have some nice pulls.

    good luck. I always review/edit my mom's comments for her class, so I understand how you have to make it a milestone-based process.

    Good place, especially considering the nice product. I love UD Masterpieces. Hope you pull some nice cards as you finish you report cards!!!