Don't worry...I'm back

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in

This is a busy time of year for me. Being a teacher, I'm often busy, doubly so as a teacher at a year-round school (all the schools are year-round schools here in Australia - I like it better, but I digress).

Anyway, we're coming up to the end of term. That's at the end of June, but I have to start writing report cards now so they can be checked by the principal and edited in time to go home. It keeps me busy. Add to that the fact that I haven't had any new cards in a while, and the frustrations of the new house (still don't have the keys yet - grr!) and it's not been easy to find the time and energy to write.

But fear not...I got paid, and I'm about to place an online order for some 2009 boxes. According to the website, they should arrive in 3-5 days. I assume that's business days, but I'll still believe it when I see it. I've also got a trip up to "the big smoke" this weekend, and you can bet I'll hit up Al's Card Shop (shameless plug alert!) for more supplies so I can do some organising when I feel the need to take a break from reports. Finally, I got a lot of about 200 Orioles cards off of eBay. There's some interesting cards in there, and I'm thinking about doing a series a la Thorzul's "Tales from the $40 Card Lot" series. It's not as good a find as that bunch, but I was pleasantly surprised for the $8 that I paid for it. Look for the first post to arrive later tonight as I get the scans done.

I've got big plans. The key is finding the time to put it all down on virtual paper. Thanks for your patience, and for reading and commenting!

Jonathan

Comments (0)