Feliz Año Nue-Votto Hit

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in ,

Earlier this week, I posted my latest pull from the Topps Update jumbo pack I purchased over Thanksgiving. It was a Bert Blyleven liquorfractor, and my pal Richard (aka Dawgbones) commented on how great it looked, especially since some liquorfractors are worse than the original card.

Today's liquorfractor comes from Series 1 - it's card #5, Joey Votto. I think it goes in the "improve" pile. I really like the 3-D effect:


Incredibly, not the only Votto card in that pack. Or even the best one. Next up is an early contender for "Pull of the Year, 2012"


The leader in the clubhouse...a Joey Votto jumbo patch card, numbered 1/6. It will take some doing to top that, but I hope I can. I'd hate to think my 2012 has peaked on January 4th.

I love it when case hits like this one (odds - 1:665) end up in the right hands. Namely, me.

Comments (4)

    Big Red Machine, and one SICK patch!!
    Nice!

    word verification fun:
    fintest - finals for becoming a parrothead?

    I'm very, very jealous!

    Now THAT is the kind of patch that defines a collection! Some day, I too shall have a patch like that!

    Sweeeet! Sick pull, congrats!