I should probably post something

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in

Well, it's hard to post to a card blog when you don't have a scanner. That's what I found out on my trip to America.

I'm starting to get settled in to things here at RGB Manor, my new house. The Internet connection was switched on Monday, then fixed on Tuesday so it actually stays on. I still haven't unpacked my scanner, but I could have sworn I saw it in a box somewhere...

I'm also sorting through all the cards I bought on my trip and updating my want lists. And I've got about six posts that need finishing up, and many fellow bloggers that need recognising for their good works.

Thanks for being patient. Regular service should resume...well, I'm not going to make any predictions. My mouth shouldn't write checks my fingers (and schedule) can't cash.

Comments (0)