2009 Topps Series 1 - First hit!

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in ,

I've pretty much given up on June. Between work, moving and the World Cup there's no way I can keep a regular posting schedule. The best I can do is keep track of the packs I open and scan as many cards in whenever I get a chance. But I won't get much done on the blog until school holidays start back up in July.

The good news is that I got a box hit (as you can tell by the title of the post) - read on to find out more:

Pack 9 (Ryan Howard)
117 - Ron Gardenhire
255 - Joe Crede
295 - Derrek Lee
173 - Manny Delcarmen


TR35 - David Wright (Another one I don't have - 3 for 3!)
134 - Evan Longoria AL ROY
242 - Ricky Nolasco
158 - Ray Durham
207 - Joe Blanton

Pack 10 (Splendid Splinter)
188 - Josh Bard
21 - Jack Wilson
118 - Josh Johnson
66 - Dustin Pedroia AL MVP


RH21 - Johnny Podres Ring of Honor


13 - Ryan Langerhans (another "back shot" - LANGERHANS 29 - this is the third one I've pulled)
3 - Andy Marte
182 - Daniel Murphy
49 - Kazuo Matsui

Pack 11 (Pay-Rod)
265 - Carlos Zambrano
143 - Matt Joyce
246 - Upton, Crawford & Longoria Postseason Highlights
259 - NL Strikeout Leaders


216 - Joe Maddon Magenta printing plate (My first-ever printing plate. I have no idea why I thought they'd be bigger than the size of a card. The subject could have been a bit more inspiring - I guess I'll have to try and trade up)
326 - Manny Ramirez Postseason Highlights
62 - Brian Barton
96 - Dexter Fowler (RC)
138 - Ubaldo Jimenez

Pack 12 (The Sultan of Swat)
170 - CC Sabathia (I'm assuming Thorzul already has this Brewers card)
192 - Collin Balester
222 - Mark Sweeney
163 - Ross Gload


RH15 - Don Zimmer Ring of Honor
299 - Cole Hamels Postseason Highlights
20 - Brad Lidge
297 - Bud Black


19 - Edgar Gonzalez (not sure why I scanned this in; there don't seem to be many scans from this post and Edgar's showing off some sweet glove work)

Packs 13-16 whenever I have a chance to scan more cards in.

Comments (1)

    Maybe the Troll will trade you something for that plate!