Junior is ready

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in ,

Well, I'm feeling incredibly productive - I've finished my Ken Griffey Jr. PC page. That's three down, one to go. Unfortunately, I've saved the biggest for last, and given how long the Junior page took (not long, but tedious, so I didn't work on it straight through), I'm not looking forward to Ichiro since that collection is twice as big as the Griffey.

Anyway, my Junior cards are catalogued and up on the site. The link, as always, is available on the right-hand side of the website. It now points to the Junior PC page instead of the White Sox project page, which is still at the top. I also have some Junior cards (as well as cards for the other three) that are sitting in my CheckOutMyCards account and aren't listed on any of the player collection pages. I really should get those cards shipped to me. It's been a year since I bought some of them, for crying out loud!

What do you think, should I add the pictures from COMC onto the page? Or should I just stick only with the cards I have on hand in my binders?

Comments (2)

    Hey guys,
    I just started a blog on my jersey card collection, and I would love if you guys came over to check it out. Thanks!

    http://myjerseycards.blogspot.com/

    I personally would maybe list them at the bottom, and then add the images when I received them. Having them at least listed gives a reference for trading. But it's your call, whatever you want to do, really.