Joy of a Completed Page (Little Package of Goodness Edition)

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in , ,

There was a package waiting for me at the post office on Wednesday, from Don Wicked Ortega. It wasn't an envelope, it was a bubble mailer. There were a lot of cards inside, and once I get all the scans done I'll write up a proper trade post.

Alfredo included about 30 A Piece of History cards, which put a serious dent in my want list. The cards also allowed me to complete my first three binder sheets from the set. Here's the cool thing about this:


There was one page of stars...


one page of rookies...


and one page of historical events.

There was much, much more in the package besides these cards, and a more complete trade post is forthcoming. But I just had to show off my latest completed pages, especially because of the variety involved.

Comments (0)