I'm back (although I never really left)

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in

I told you that things would be slowing down for the rest of June, although I didn't really think I wouldn't be able to post for two weeks. But, this is a recap of my past week:

  • I moved in to my new house
  • I had to write report cards for the class
  • I had to pack for the trip to America
The result? Too much stuff in too little time, and I was physically wiped out. The blog, and indeed baseball cards in general, had to go on the back burner. But I have three weeks off, and a bunch of scans, so I will be blogging quite a bit during my holidays.

Expect to see the rest of my 2009 Topps Series 1 break, the results of my trip up to Perth tomorrow, and whatever I find when I go to the States. It's good to be "back."

Comments (1)

    nice to have you "back" =)