I need stickers!

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in ,

Can you help?

As part of my plan for organising my collection, I have bought binders for the five teams I collect (see the right sidebar for the list). These are your standard 3-ring PVC binders, but I did get a red one for the Reds, blue for the Mariners, black for the White Sox, etc.

Of course, they are still pretty damn plain. Which is where you, dear reader, come in. I am in need of logo stickers for the Reds, Mariners, Orioles, White Sox and Athletics to adorn my team binders. I'll tell you right now that I will be using these stickers, so if you find the idea of actually sticking stickers on stuff abhorrent, then you have been forewarned. However, if you have some team logo stickers to spare, I'd love to give them a good home where they will be well-loved.

My contact information is posted here. I'll also be cross-posting this on Twitter so you can always direct-message me at JonathanRGB if you don't want to send an e-mail for some reason.

Thanks a bunch in advance. You all are the best!

Comments (1)

    I know I have some around in boxes... I'll dig some out this weekend for you....