2010 Heritage Box Break Video (High and Low Edition)

Posted by Jonathan @ RGB Cards | Posted in ,

Back with two more videos. These represent packs 9-12 and 13-16 in the box, so eight more to go. I have pretty much decided just to chase Reds, Orioles, Mariners and most likely White Sox and Athletics from the set, which means most everything else you see will be up for grabs. After I've busted the whole box I'll create a Heritage "Wants and Haves" page for your trading enjoyment.

The third video represents pretty much the nadir of the box. Not exciting at all. I wouldn't blame you if you skipped this one and just watched the fourth video.



The fourth video is light years better. But then again, that's not a hard task. It didn't get off to the best of starts, though. Please excuse the swearing. I can't remember if I swore or not but if I did, I'm sorry.

Comments (2)

    I haven't had time to look at all the videos yet, but if you pull a Matt Kemp base or New Age card or the Dodgers team card, I'm interested.

    Don't worry, my nocturnal friend, I've definitely been keeping you in mind. There's a couple with your name on them, plus something else that I haven't posted anywhere.